Join our team!
MochiThings.com is currently looking for smart, energetic, forward thinking problem solvers with a strong passionate entrepreneurial drive to join our team!
We currently have 1 available job position. All positions are located in Seattle, WA.
Current Job Openings
Online Media Strategist
MochiThings, LLC (MochiThings.com) located in Seattle, WA has an immediate opening for an Online Media Strategist.
As an Online Media Strategist you will be working closely with the CEO in research, optimization, and implementation in all aspects of our overall online media strategy. The CEO will assist with all engineering efforts that may be required in your job responsibilities and allocate necessary resources to get the job done right. Your work as an Online Media Strategist will allow potential customers discover our unique and heavily curated selection of cute & functional products backed up with stellar customer service.
You will be working at a fun, challenging, dynamic & fast growing e-commerce startup in the Seattle SoDo district. We are successfully bootstrapped with a strong and healthy cash flow to sustain daily operations. 40% of our 2014 budget is allocated to online media and you will be the one to take lead in investing this budget and turning it into profitable conversions.
MochiThings’ team is currently a small but a high performance and agile team where you will be able to make a large impact into the organization’s overall growth strategy.
We offer the standards: competitive salary package with medical, dental & vision benefits, 401k, vacation & personal days with fun perks like free snacks in the kitchen, a one-day a week work from home schedule, merchandise discount and more being in the process of implementation or waiting to be suggested. However, what is ultimately different here is that: we value job security and personal career growth. As a team we cohesively work on staying bootstrapped so that we can focus all of efforts and passion for our awesome customers instead of listening to investors while also be able to firmly ensure and forecast that our jobs will stay in place. The founders of MochiThings have already done the heavylifting to make this happen — we now need you to help accelerate the inevitable growth. Part of working in a small agile team is that it forces you to be high performance by aggressively picking up new skills and thought processes which directly correlates to your personal career growth development. We believe in building and getting things done.
If this sounds like the right company for you and you are a passionate & entrepreneurial individual with an urge to get something done please continue reading!
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
PPC Campaign Management
- Set and maintain budgets to meet targeted conversion rates and profit goals
- Continuous optimization of bids from the ad group level down to the creative level
- Research, build, and test keywords
- Suggest landing page optimizations to ensure a fluid and streamlined click-to-sale flow
- Daily analysis on campaign, ad group, and creative performance, report findings, and suggest & implement improvements.
- Continuously testing new PPC network features and integrate it into our overall PPC strategy
- Daily research on which organic terms are trending and profitable using keyword research tools
- Research and implement methods to boost profitable keywords
- Optimize unprofitable keywords
- Suggest strategic keyword placements on landing pages
- Research and implement search optimization techniques
- Research and implement methods to increase user engagement, brand awareness and more
- Actively seek and research industry news, trends, and user behavior to improve our overall social media strategy
- Suggest and implement methods to increase target conversion rates and profits
- Discover existing profitable referral channels and suggest these channels to the business development team to follow up with
- Seek out potential referral channels that may generate leads
- Continuously optimize existing referral channels to increase conversions and profits
- Use all features of Google Analytics for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual analysis to suggest optimizations, budgeting, and forecast growth.
- Use network provided data tools to compare with our own metrics
- Be able to generate actionable reports by compiling various metrics into cohesive actionable reports to back up your suggested changes.
- Continuously research and discover tools that may gather more useful data for analysis
- Strong writing skills and experience writing in a variety of capacities
- Continually research and seek out new channels
Our Minimum Qualifications
- Pass criminal background check
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited school.
- At least 1 year in a field related to online media; preferably with experience outlined in the primary responsibilities
- Let us know what additional bonuses qualification that you have that will contribute to MochiThings!
- Full-Time. This will be a day job (Monday – Friday 9:00PM – 6:00 PM) with a mandatory lunch break from 12:00PM – 1:00PM.
- Semi-Monthly payroll schedule
Please e-mail email@example.com with the subject “Online Media Strategist Application” with your cover letter and resume!
In your cover letter please in one cohesive piece of writing let us know:
- Why MochiThings? Why would you be interested in working here?
- How do you think you can contribute to our overall mission and strategy?
- How do you envision your day to day life will be like in the office?
- What is your salary expectation? How can MochiThings justify satisfying your salary expectation?
After your submission there may or may not be a response from our team. Once a response is generated we will request additional information or schedule a time for an interview. The interview will be a thorough & comprehensive technical interview with bits and pieces of behavioral questions throw in that are all related to the position.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
Don’t see the position you are looking for?
If you are passionate at what you do and have a set of skills that will help MochiThings reach new heights please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately as we would love to learn more about you!